Under "Girls Looking for Guys":
- Hi the world is damn beautiful, would you like a true friend, I mean only if you are interested in friendship. Time passers please excuse.
Under "Guys Looking for Girls":
- My name is Chetane, I want to meet a girl who is good natured and well mannered. As for me, I am good looking and handsome than You.
- My name is Redkar.
- Hi, looking for a fren, am salil from gurgaon am 28/175 good looking guy looking for a girl fren.
Under "Men Seeking Women":
- I want someone so that my time passes as I am usually free.
- I'm a police officer. I want a girl who is beautiful and can manager the house.
- My name is Virendra. I'm working as a logistic. I am looking for a beautiful girl.
- Hi, I would like to meet a woman who is calm, intelligent and caring. I like many things like reading books playing but I also do not like reading books.
What is the difference between "Guys Looking for Girls" and "Men Seeking Women", to the extent that they are different categories in this space? (Naturally the same question applies to "Girls Looking for Guys" and "Women Seeking Men").
Why would Chetane believe that the way to bring in the girls is to tell them that he is "good looking and handsome than you"?
Would the man who wants his time to pass as he is usually free send in a response to the girl who says "time passers please excuse"? Or would he say to himself, "Hey, I'm a time passer" and pass up that opportunity?
What is a "logistic"?
Why would a man seeking a woman announce that he likes reading books but also does not like reading them?
And finally, does Redkar believe that simply announcing his name will bring in the girls?