How should one use feng shui to gain knowledge and enlightment?
- Keep a bookcase filled with books to reflect your knowledge in the Northeast corner of your home.
- Place pens, pencils, writing tablets in this area.
- Pots, urns, or containers made from clay will enhance the knowledge corner.
- Posters of mountains or quiet places to reflect your inner strength.
- Use a comfortable chair for thinking.
- Plants always represent growth. So put several all over the house.
- Keep the house uncluttered and clear in order of clutter or it will create clutter in your life.
Excellent advice, just what I have come to expect from BT.
But as usual, I have some questions. Well, two.
One, just what does that last point mean? It appears to have a few too many "clutter"s in it.
Two, I will have to assume it means what the first four words say: keep the house uncluttered. Good thought. But then what am I to do with all these books and pens and pencils and writing tablets and pots and urns and containers made from clay and posters and the comfortable chair? And most of all, what am I to do with all these plants?