Your ad announces a sale at two Chennai venues. In large black bold type, this headline sits atop the ad:
ENTIRE STOCK IS STUCK IN FACTORY
Then the third sentence below the headline tells us, also in bold, that:
- We don't have any choice but to sell this Stock at very low price.
And what is this "stock" anyway?
- Thousands of variety of fancy T-shirt.
Oh, I see you have done so in the ad. Indeed, and they include:
- metti Sports Style, Rich look Plain with New Color, Fancy Full Slaves, Inter look Patta, Duck Stripe, Jonay Collar.
Thanks too for your "special counter", which will sell, inter alia:
- Tasar Pants, 16x12 Pant, Mati Trousers and Code Pants.
Finally, I am specially grateful for this final line in your ad. In bold, it reads:
- The Counter whose stock is sold, that will be closed.
After all, I've come to believe that stock that is stuck in factory can be sold. So why should stock that's sold not be sold too?