Man who went by the name "Hergé" was in the news last week, as were his comic-book creations. That's Tintin, Haddock and company; Georges Remi's birth centenary was a few days ago and he called himself "Hergé".
To wish him happy birthday, may I remind you of a quiz I had in this space two years ago.
And here's one more quiz, specifically to celebrate Haddock's fondness for certain liquids.
1) When does Captain Haddock think, momentarily, that his whisky is in pieces? Why?
2) What unusual shape (for a liquid) does his whisky once take? Why?
3) What animal makes off with one of his bottles of whisky?
4) Where and when does he have to pay 875 Khors as duty on his whisky?
5) What does he do with his glass of Sani-Cola, and what happens then?
6) When does he drink 250-year-old rum and what does he do immediately after?
7) At one point he clutches his backpack and says: "My whisky ... safe ... That's the main thing!" What was he doing immediately before? What happens next?