So here's my opinion, for what it's worth, and given that I've been staring at this computer screen so long, I feel like I should inflict it on you:
- Drop Yuvraj Singh right away.
- Bring back Dinesh Karthik to open with Wasim Jaffer: they were working well together, feeding off each other, and a few failures for Karthik should not have been allowed to change that. Similarly, a few failures for Jaffer now should not get him dropped.
- Send Dravid back to his most comfortable spot, #3. That displaces the wondrous Laxman from there, and Laxman likes that position. But overall, I think Dravid's claim to that spot is a mite weightier.
- Dhoni should be feeling the pressure. I hope he is. I hope he hasn't been overtaken by the complacency that I think consumed Sehwag. In my mind, he's borderline right now.
- Fly out Murali Kartik, and make it clear to Harbhajan that even though he scored a fine 70+, and even though he has that nice bunny named Ponting, what he's in the side for is wickets in match-winning style, and it's been a while since he last produced that.