From my old favourite, the "Love Actually..." column in the Hindustan Times (January 21):
- Hi: This is Kunal from Borivli (Mumbai). I am looking for good girl friends, who have same hobbies which I have. My hobbies are making friends, travelling, movies and sharing problems.
"Yo Kunal, whassup?"
"Not much, mate. Just settling down to share some problems, that's all."
Just the ticket to attract the "good girl friends", lots and lots of whom have the same hobby.
From the "Astro Query" column in the HT (January 22), answers given by their resident astrologer Dr Prem Kumar Sharma:
- Q: When will my daughter get married? What will her married life be like? Kanakadurga Kothari, New Delhi.
A: The chances of settling abroad seem to be high. However, you may have to work hard in this direction to get your goals achieved. The year 2006 will bring good career opportunities for you.
Same Sunday paper has an item titled "Visually delightful", which seems to be a photo feature on something called the "Elite calendar". All the photos present have suitably brown, suitably minimally-clothed, oddly vapid looking models with various swelling parts of their bodies on view. One shot has three ladies entwined with each other -- which is probably why they look like they're in great pain. It has this caption:
- Aesthetic trio: Clockwise from right Smita Lasrado, Carol Gracias and Aarthi Menon figure in tonal shades that bring out the emotive nuances.
Still on the same Sunday paper ... beside "Visually delightful" is an item titled "Sweet seduction" with a picture of a pouty lady wearing nothing but ... chocolate. One Negar Khan. She says about plastering herself with the brown stuff:
- For the first time I realised that chocolates are tastier when applied on the body. ...
I am completely nude in this shot and my body parts are covered with only chocolate syrup. Apart from being a classic and an artistic shot, the feeling of having the sweet liquid on my body was a sexy feeling.
From "Factopedia" in DNA's "ya!" Sunday magazine, these nuggets of useful information:
- On every continent there is a country called Rome.
- Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon with his first left foot.
- The Chinese first discovered tea. Actually it was a Chinese Emperor who first tasted the brew in 2732 b.c. when some tea leaves accidentally blew into a pot of boiling water.
Seen on the back of a packet of Lays' new "Latino Style" chips:
- CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS: NATURAL AND NATURE IDENTICAL
your daghter's married life will be in trouble if the orange-flinging habit gets known. so hush it up right away
I have a problem with this post. And I'd like to share it with your daughter- maybe she can be my girlfriend? She could also share her orange-chucking problems with me. And then we'll get married.
am not that enthusiastic about an astronaut with two left legs, though i like the idea of a maverick two-headed president. some people i know have expressed interest in the triple-breasted whore of eroticon VI. others freak and shriek when they learn about what happened to lintilla's 578 billionth clone.
Post a Comment