From the "Love Actually..." column (which alert readers of this space will know constitutes my favourite reading material), March 11:
- To Rajitha: I want you to say that I love you and I miss you. Want to know who I am mail ma at [email address]
- Hi: This is an invitation to all middle women, if you are looking for a male friend for real fun in your life then mail me at [email address]
From the Style section, March 18, article about upcoming "fashion weeks" titled "Book that look now":
- Anybody going into the fashion week must keep these things at hand: the Look Books and the Line Cards of their respective collections.
- The Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week will introduce the concept of two runways for the first time in the country.
Same issue, interview with model Ujjwala Raut titled "The runway rocks" (not sure which runway, but be assured that it rocks):
- Q: There is an absence of a supermodel in India today. What is your comment on that?
A: I think it is incorrect to say that India does not have a supermodel. I have been doing great work outside India for many years now, being its biggest fashion ambassador wherever I go!
Ad for Phoenix Hyundai in the issue of March 16 proclaims:
- We also specialize in:
- Annul Maintenance Contract
- Denting of all cars
- Computerized Wheel Aliment